£8 tickets to 'The Love Girl and the Innocent' at Southwark Playhouse
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Temptation, corruption and sexual amorality – ‘The Love Girl and the Innocent’ has it all.
- Set in 1945 at a Soviet Prison camp, the gripping love story explores the struggles of sex, power and survival. Russian get your £8 ticket.
- See its first London production in over 30 years at Southwark Playhouse’s spanking new location.
More details:Written by Nobel Prize-winner Alexander Solzhenitsyn (and also translated to ‘The Tenderfoot and the Tart’), this gripping tale explores morality in a Soviet P.O.W. camp. Nemov arrives from the front line and meets Lyuba, one of the female prisoners – a ‘love girl’. His moral integrity is tested to its limit when he is forced to question his emotional loyalties.
Don't miss the vivid depiction of a Stalin-era Soviet prison camp at Southwark Playhouse's brand new location.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one ticket to 'The Love Girl and the Innocent' at Southwark Playhouse on peformances from October 10 - 19, 2013.
- Please select your preferred time and date on checkout.
- Please print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival in exchange for your ticket.
- Please be aware seats are not allocated by Time Out.
- Cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
77-85 Newington Causeway, London, SE1 6BD
Elephant & CastleVisit the site