Last chance to save up to 57% on tickets to 'The Ladykillers'
Sorry you missed this offer...
- It's your last chance to see Graham Linehan’s adaptation of the gut wrenchingly funny 'The Ladykillers' at the Vaudeville for a killer price.
- With more gags and a comedy studded cast, Time Out called it 'a lunatic farce that’s as black as a policeman’s hat [and] as irresistible as ever' in its four-star review.
- ‘The West End needs a happy, daft family show with decent seat prices starting at twenty quid: Welcome home, 'The Ladykillers'!’ says Libby Purves from The Times so you know it's a great show for all the family this half term.
- Band A tickets now £29.50 (originally £55 on Friday performances and £49.50 on all other shows) and Band B tickets are now £20 (originally £47.50 on Friday performances and £42.50 on all other shows). Come on! That's a real steal.
The award-winning comedy, 'The Ladykillers', made its triumphant return to London this summer when it set up shop at The Vaudeville Theatre with a fresh cast and more stars than you can shake the hubble telescope at. But, all good things must come to an end as these bandits can't stay on the run forever. In fact, the end is in sight as it only has three more weeks to go.
The classic black comedy tells the story of sweet but sharp witted old lady, Mrs. Wilberforce (Angela Thorne), pitted against a band of crooks who rent a room in her quaint lobsided house. Led by Professor Marcus (played by the fabulous John Gordon Sinclair), the gang of cons - posing as a string quintet - plot to involve the unsuspecting Mrs. W in a grand heist only to be thrown down a rather hilarious path of mishaps. But who will come out of this chaotic adventure unscathed? You'll just have to purchase a ticket to see.
Need to know:
- This voucher valid for one ticket to 'The Ladykillers' on selected performances from October 22 - November 16 2013.
- Please select your preferred option at checkout.
- Band A tickets were originally £55 for Friday performances and £47.50 on all other shows and Band B tickets were originally £47.50 for Friday night performances and £42.50 on all other shows.
- Please note that Wednesday's matinees start at 3pm with all other performances starting at 7.45pm.
- Please print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets will be sat together. Tickets will be allocated in your selected seating area by the theatre box office and not by Time Out.
- Please note that the percentage discount is based on the largest possible saving.
- Cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.