58% off ‘The Pony Tea Party’ – cocktails and cupcakes for up to four – at The Hoxton Pony
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Save 56% on this contemporary twist on traditional afternoon tea – twist being the highly operative word. Far from the usual, this Pony Tea Party is served at night, and contains nothing like the great British cuppa.
- Instead, you and up to three friends will enjoy your choice of sharing cocktail – served in tea cups, of course – and four cupcakes from the Little Tart Bakeshop.
- Best of all, you’ll do it at The Hoxton Pony, one of Shoreditch’s hippest venues. Today’s offer is valid for groups of two to four. Round up three friends and you’ll only be paying £6.75 each!
Save big on London’s best non-afternoon non-tea, brought to you by The Hoxton Pony.
For as little as £6.75 each, you and up to three friends will enjoy a sharing cocktail of your choice, served in a specially created self-cooling infusion jar, and four cupcakes made to order by the Little Tart Bakeshop.
But back, for a moment, to those cocktails. ‘We tried four,’ said Time Out’s critic, ‘three of them exceptional: an East End Punch, sort of a modified kir royale, Hobson’s Choice, essentially black forest gateau in a martini glass and an immaculate whiskey sour.’
With your drinks finished, hit the Pony’s legendary dance floor and prepare to be rocked by London’s – and the world’s – best DJs. Now that’s what we call tea time.
Need to know:
- This voucher is for one 'Pony Tea Party' at The Hoxton Pony, valid on selected dates until April 24, 2013. Tea Party includes one cocktail sharing jar and four cupcakes.
- Voucher valid Tue-Thu 6pm-8pm only.
- Valid for groups of two to four people. Maximum one voucher per group.
- Advance booking required. To book, simply call 0207 613 2844 quoting your unique voucher and security codes. A 72-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- Minimum age: 18. Broken china will incur a charge of £25.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.