52% off a fire manipulation workshop
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Feel the burn with a two-hour fire manipulation workshop at The Fire School in east London. You'll learn the basics of fire eating and body burning, and leave with a totally badass video to show your friends!
- Save £52 with today’s exclusive Time Out Offer. Just don’t blame us if all that spare cash burns a hole in your pocket.
- Fear not: instructor RedSarah is a fully trained professional with decades of experience – not to mention full fire marshal training. Safety always comes first.
From Time Out’s Fire School article (Oct ’12): ‘Terrified that I’m going to singe my eyebrows off, I take countless tries to get the fire anywhere near my tongue, but eventually manage to give the paraffin-soaked wand a hearty big lick. I am elated. My poor mouth tastes like I’ve been tonguing a used barbecue, but it’s been worth it.
I keep at it until I feel in control, even seductive, showing off my newly fluid strokes to an invisible audience. It’s unexpectedly erotic: Red Sarah doesn’t just teach pro-burlesquers who are bored of just wobbling their bits, but regular women who want to do something new and sexy.
Sexy is, of course, open to interpretation: I’m concentrating so hard I look constipated, but I do feel a dizzying sense of achievement. I am the girl who played with – no, conquered! – fire and held onto her eyebrows.'
Need to know:
- This voucher is for one two-hour fire manipulation workshop with health and safety briefing at The Fire School.
- Voucher valid on Feb 18, 25; March 4, 11, 18 and 25; and April 1, 8 and 15. Classes from 7.30pm-9.30pm. All classes subject to availability.
- Advance booking required. To book, please email email@example.com quoting your unique voucher and security codes and preferred class date.
- Must be 18 or older with valid ID.
- Must wear cotton, denim or leather; layers over a vest; a bandana; plus old shoes or boots. Do not wear anything alcohol-based: perfume, deodorant, aftershave, hairspray, mousse or gel
- Do not wear anything alcohol-based: perfume, deodorant, aftershave, hairspray, mousse or gel.
- Men must make sure long beards or moustaches are trimmed short and forearms have been shaved or waxed.
- All equipment provided. Must bring drinking water, a lighter, and old small towel (preferably dark), and a toothbrush and toothpaste for afterwards.
- Please bring your own recording device if you'd like to take video.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.