£10 tickets to The Comedy Store London
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Experience The Comedy Store on Tuesday or Wednesday evenings or at Friday late shows. ‘The Cutting Edge Show’ team (Tuesdays at 8pm) is made up of comedians including Martin Coyote, Steve Gribbin, Paul Thorne, Andy Parsons and Alistair Barrie.
- 'The Comedy Store Players’ team (Wednesdays at 8pm) includes Neil Mullarkey, Paul Merton, Richard Vranch, Josie Lawrence, Lee Simpson and Andy Smart. Guests include Stephen Frost, Steve Steen, Niall Ashdown, Suki Webster and Phill Jupitus.
- 'The Best in Stand Up' (Fridays at 11pm) features a compère, four first-class comedians and an open spot – a chance to see brand new talent trying out at The Comedy Store.
- Choose from entry only for £10 or pay £15 for entry plus your choice of delicious beef, chicken or vegetable burger.
Over the last 32 years The Comedy Store has been a breeding ground for up-and-coming talent, as well as a place to see Britain’s hottest comedians performing live stand-up routines. With today’s Time Out offer you can gain access to one of the fantastic nights run on a weekly basis by The Comedy Store.
‘The Cutting Edge Show’ features sharp, topical gags from a team of six highly skilled stand-up comics. Suggestions from the week's news are part and parcel of the fun and the show is a mixed bag of quips, songs and audience interaction.
Alternatively, come along and see six of 'The Comedy Store Players' in residence on a Wednesday night. The brave performers arrive with no script and improvise entire sketches that often take a surreal turn.
Bolder still are the hopefuls taking up the open spots at Friday's 'The Best in Stand Up' show. Treading the stage for the first time, the fresh talent is marshalled by a compère and four veteran comedians.
Need to know:
- Voucher is valid for one ticket on a Tuesday (8pm), Wednesday (8pm) or Friday (11pm) until 1 April 2013.
- To book, email email@example.com quoting your voucher code.
- Please note: only available for over 18s. This deal is based on regular entry prices for the Tuesday and Wednesday shows. The maximum discount available is shown.