50% off a Chocolate Tour of London
- Usually £30
- Saving 50%
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Chocoholics rejoice! Indulge in your favourite pastime this Valentine's with a tour of some of the capital's finest confectionery establishments.
- This two-and-a-half hour expedition will take in the boutiques of ritzy Mayfair and Knightsbridge and you'll sample six tempting treats from a host of chocolatiers, both traditional and modern.
- Shops on the tour include the world-famous Fortnum & Mason, Choccywoccydoodah, the Louis Vuitton of pastries Ladurée, Freggo (who are said to have the best chocolate ice cream in London) and, to seal the deal, Liberty.
Fact: chocolate makes everything better. Add a bit of temptation to your daily constitutional with this mouth-watering chocolate tour of London. Discover the capital's finest purveyors of sweet-toothed delicacies, learn about and sample the produce and stock up on snacks for the way home. Perfect for Valentine's!
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one Great British Tours Chocolate Tour of London, valid until May 5, 2013.
- Valid Saturdays and Sundays, 12pm; and Thursday to Sunday, 3pm.
- Please allow approximately two and a half hours for the whole tour.
- To book, visit http://www.greatbritishtours.com/gbt/time-out-s-chocolate-tour-of-london.html and enter your details, including your unique voucher code. Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, cancelled, exchanged or refunded.