50% off tickets to the Time Out Critic's Choice play 'The Changeling' at the Young Vic
- Usually £30
- Saving 50%
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Hailed as 'the most compelling eruption of sex, death and pudding in town' by our critics, who rated it four stars, ‘The Changeling’ returns to the Young Vic after a critically acclaimed February season.
- This rendition fuses morbid Jacobean tragedy with Beyonce and trifle (yes, really), bringing the panto kicking and screaming into the 21st Century.
- It’s a brilliant alternative to watching reruns of ‘The Great Escape’ these holidays. Book your tickets now for December 14 – 22 dates for just £15.
From Time Out’s four star review: ‘Sinead Matthews's dangerously narcissistic noblewoman Beatrice-Joanna attempts to put her love life in order by having unstable servant De Flores (an enjoyable Zubin Varla) bump off her inoffensive fiancé Alonzo so that she might instead get hitched to the dashing Alsemero.
Inevitably this doesn't play out the way she'd hoped, with events consluding in a welter of stabbing, humping and Beyoncé tunes in the tour de force wedding night sequence, in which an array of desserts stand in for blood (and other bodily fluids).
…This is an overtly sensual production, one that dives headlong into the violent, cracked moral landscapes of 'The Changeling' and amps everything up until the only legitimate response is to cackle incredulously.’
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one ticket to 'The Changeling' at the Young Vic on selected dates from December 14 - 22.
- Please select your preferred date on checkout.
- Please be aware that seating is unreserved. It is recommended you arrive early to choose your seats.
- Please print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.