Exclusive offer for Champagne afternoon tea at The Cadogan Hotel
Sorry you missed this offer...
- There’s nothing more British than striping off at the first sign of sunshine, and a good cuppa. After your 'tanning session' cosy up for an afternoon filled with tea and cakes.
- No over-brewing here – just a little over-indulgence: afternoon tea with a side order of bubbly at the five star Cadogan Hotel.
- The array of Partridges teas, precisely cut sandwiches, home-baked scones with clotted cream and jam, pastries and Chelsea buns will prevent those bubbles from going to your head. (For the most part.)
More details:The Cadogan has been serving afternoon teas since 1887, which equates to 126 years of making that afternoon cup of tea into something a bit special. Once you are settled in the gorgeous oak paneled drawing room with comfy armchairs, stain glass windows, original works of art and that glass of Champagne - you may never want to leave.
The Cadogan Hotel is situated a stone’s throw the Kings Road and over a mile of shops, cafes, and restaurants. Harrods and Harvey Nichols are within walking distance and you are but a light jog from the gorgeous Hyde Park. If you are culture vulture then the V&A Museum, Natural History Museum and Saatchi Gallery are on your doorstep.
Phew. Thank goodness for this exclusive Time Out offer! Five-star quality replenishment is not to be sniffed at.
Need to know:
- This voucher is for a Champagne Afternoon Tea including one glass of Champagne at the Cadogan Hotel in Knightsbridge, priced at £24 per person, valid until June 30, 2013
- Advance booking is required. Please email email@example.com with your unique voucher and security codes, and preferred time of booking
- A 24-hour cancellation period applies to all bookings.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- Afternoon tea booking times are from 2pm to 6pm, 7 days a week.