2-for-1 tickets to 'The Bride and the Bachelors: Duchamp with Cage, Cunningham, Rauschenberg and Johns' at the Barbican
Sorry you missed this offer...
- This exhibition focusses on Duchamp’s American legacy, tracing his relationship to the four great modern masters – composer John Cage, choreographer Merce Cunningham and visual artists Rauschenberg and Jasper Johns.
- Get 2-for-1 tickets – redeemable from April 30-June 2 – and see around 90 works at the show Time Out gave four stars.
- Each of the younger artists encountered Duchamp in the early stages of their career. Witness the seismic shift in modern art in the 50s and 60s. Live performances take place on selected dates.
What Time Out says: 'Exhibition of art and performance looking at the influence of Dadaist Marcel Duchamp on four leading creative figures of the twentieth century: composer John Cage, artists Robert Rauschenberg and Jasper Johns and choreographer Merce Cunningham. On Thursday evenings and at weekends members of the Richard Alston Dance Company and London Contemporary Dance School will be performing excerpts of Cunningham's work in the gallery.'
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for two tickets to 'The Bride and the Bachelors: Duchamp with Cage, Cunningham, Rauschenberg and Johns'.
- Expires June 2, 2013. May be redeemed Sunday - Wednesday.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival. Photocopied vouchers not accepted.
- Valid on full price tickets only.
- Not available retrospectively or in conjunction with any other offers or discounts.
- Not available on group bookings.