50% off tickets to the Boston Ballet at the London Coliseum
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Boston Ballet’s 'dancers are striking by national and international standards,' says The New York Times.
- Programme 1 brings you resident Choreographer Jorma Elo’s ‘Plan to B’ whilst Programme 2 offers Christopher Wheeldon’s striped down athletic ballet ‘Polyphonia’.
- If the choice is making your head spin – stop and focus. With a strictly limited run of only six performances, it's time to leap gracefully into action and buy your tickets now.
More details:It has been 30 years since the Boston Ballet last performed in London so take action or you could be left twiddling your dancing feet for decades. Two programmes are on offer over the limited six-date run.
Programme 1 is an innovative mix which features Vaslav Nijinsky’s 'Afternoon of a Faun', George Balanchine’s 'Serenade and Symphony in Three Movements' and resident choreographer Jorma Elo’s 'Plan to B'. The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra plays the music of Tchaikovsky, Debussy, Biber and Stravinsky.
Programme 2 presents the groundbreaking works of Christopher Wheeldon’s physically challenging 'Polyphonia', Jirí Kylián’s emotional work of art ‘Bella Figura’ and William Forsythe’s ‘The Second Detail’, which has a score by Thom Willems described as ‘robust’ alongside the kinetic energy of a piece designed to leave it’s mark.
Programme 2 contains mild nudity.
Need to know:
- Choose your date at checkout and present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- Customers booking multiple vouchers will be sat together.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- PLEASE NOTE: Your voucher should be presented at the box office no later than 30 minutes before showtime.
- This voucher is for one ticket to either Boston Ballet Programme 1 or Boston Ballet Programme 2 on selected dates from July 3 - July 7, 2013 at the London Coliseum