£12 tickets to 'The 39 Steps' at the Criterion Theatre
Sorry you missed this offer...
- 139 characters, 100 minutes, four actors, and two low prices. See the gut-wrenchingly funny 'The 39 Steps' at the Criterion Theatre for as little as £12.
- Not only is it a Time Out critic's choice and rated four-stars by our theatre reviewer, but it's also been given a glowing five-star rating from Time Out's readers.
- This fast-paced, inventive, Olivier Award winning show will leave you with sore sides and a smile from ear to ear once the curtain goes down.
Hailed as 'gold standard comedy' in Time Out's four-star review, this London staple has been wowing audiences for eight years with its witty, imaginative adaptation of Alfred Hitchcock's 'The 39 Steps'. Witness four, fearless actors take on 139 roles in this fast paced, frenzy filled show that'll have you gasping for breath between laughs.
This riot of a show follows the incredible adventures of handsome hero Richard Hannay – complete with stiff upper lip, British gung-ho and pencil moustache – as he encounters dastardly murders, double-crossing secret agents, and, of course, devastatingly beautiful women.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to 'The 39 Steps' at the Criterion Theatre on selected performances November 26 - December 31 2013.
- Please select your preferred option at check out.
- Band A tickets were £50 (now £25) and Band D tickets were £25 (now £12). Noted discount is based on the largest possible saving.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction will be sat together.
- Tickets will be allocated by the theatre box office and not by Time Out.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.