Save £24 on 2 tickets to 'Taste of Christmas', December 7 - 9
- Usually £47
- Saving 51%
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Jamie Oliver, Michel Roux Jr, Mary Berry and more demonstrate their favourite festive dishes live on stage.
- Some of London’s top restaurants serve up seasonal specials to tantalise your tastebuds – just don’t tell mum it’s upstaged her roast.
- You and a guest gain entry to demonstrations, tastings, classes and more – eat delicious food and learn how to make it.
- Experience the biggest, best food festival of the season – and pick up gourmet treats and foodie gifts from the boutique food market.
Like its sister event, Taste of London, this food festival offers a range of theatres, masterclasses, demonstrations and tastings, all of them free with your entry ticket, and many of them featuring such top names as Jamie Oliver, Michel Roux Jr and Mary Berry. Additionally, visitors can buy 'currency' called crowns that can be exchanged for taster-sized portions of chefs' seasonal dishes - with top restaurants represented at the show, including Cinnamon Kitchen, Salt Yard, Comptoir Gascon and Lima, there should be something to please everyone. You can also stock up on food for the festive season.
Need to know:
- To book your tickets and guarantee your preferred day at the event, visit http://www2.seetickets.com/tasteofchristmas/ by Wednesday December 5, enter your voucher code and select which day to attend and proceed to checkout.
- Visitors who do not redeem their vouchers and book their tickets in advance may not be admitted entry.
- Voucher valid for two standard tickets to 'Taste of Christmas', December 7 - 9 at the ExCeL centre.
- Your ticket grants you entry, free access to all theatre sessions, tastings, demonstrations, masterclasses, Taste restaurants and the boutique food market. You'll also receive a free Event Guide.
- Please note chef line-up changes daily.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.