£13 tickets to Taste of Christmas at Tobacco Dock, Nov 21 - 24
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Get your xmas inspiration from star chefs Mark Hix, Michel Roux Jr, Valentine Warner and Monica Galetti at the wintery sanctuary that is Taste of Christmas.
- Taste of London’s sister event features live talks from foodie celebs, demonstrations, tastings and masterclasses – all free with your ticket.
- On sale are taster-sized portions of chef’s seasonal dishes from 12 top restaurants including Disco Bistro, Salt Yard and the Cinnamon Club.
More details:Celebrity chefs do masterclasses, demonstrations and tastings for all things festive at this year’s Taste of Christmas, popping up at the Tobacco Dock for an indoor-outdoor festival. This year, Mark Hix, Michel Roux Jr and Monica Galetti (amongst others) preview recipes for the silly season, and entry is included with your ticket (for times click here).
But it’s not all about celebs. A boutique market sells artisan treats (think cheese, wine, and chocolate) and top restaurants dispense samples of their best dishes. There’s also cocktail tips from London’s best bars, a bakery theatre (where Eric Lanlard from Channel 4’s ‘Baking Mad’ makes an appearance) and bundles of festive cheer.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one standard ticket to 'Taste of Christmas' on one date between November 21 - 24, 2013.
- Please select your preferred time and date at checkout.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Please note chef line-up changes daily.
- Your voucher includes a complimentary Event Guide, available for collection on the day.