£20 beginners tango course of four classes in Shoreditch
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Learn the art of tango over the course of four beginners' classes run by an expert dance instructor.
- Discover the Argentinian heritage of this sexy and sophisticated dance, as well as the social scene that has since grown up around it in London.
- Tango at the Light has been recommended by Time Out's Dance editor as one of 'London's best tango nights'.
Designed to weaken the knees of the most stoic wallflower, tango is one of the world's most sensuous dances – and among the most exciting. It's also known as a social, inclusive dance, and Tango at the Light has done justice to the spirit of this with its beginners' classes. You don't have to bring a partner and there's no need to feel nervous about getting the steps wrong.
As the classes are aimed at newcomers to dance, you'll learn the fundamentals of Argentine tango, from posture to step, over the course of four classes. The lessons will give you an awareness of the music and will teach you to relax, have fun, make mistakes and learn from them. Above all, they will familiarise you with this, one of the world's most exuberant and beautiful dances.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a course of four tango classes only. Classes take place on Tuesdays at The Light Bar (7pm-8pm) and Saturdays at The Light Temple (8pm- 9pm). You must attend all four classes within a period of eight weeks.
- After you have purchased your deal, book your workshop by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your voucher code number, full name and mobile phone number.
- Vouchers cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or extended.
- Bring a partner, friends or come alone.
- Classes begin on May 15. Expires on June 31.
Locations (2 available):