Up to 63% off a sushi making classes with Makiko Sano at Suzu
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Is there a healthier, tastier dish than sushi? We don’t think so. And now you don’t have to worry about spending a fortune on conveyor belt California Rolls because you can learn everything you need to know to make it yourself at Suzu.
- Join master sushi maker and author of ‘Sushi Slim’, Makiko Sano, as she takes you through each step including instructions for making sushi rice, how to slice sashimi, rolling techniques and even recipe ideas.
- Two hours with the highly trained chef not enough for you? Then you have the option to take her home with you in the form of her book, ‘Sushi Slim’.
Learn the delicate art of making sushi and never look at a pre-made snack pack from your local supermarket the same way again.
Join Makiko Sano as she demonstrates how to make the ideal sushi rice, the exact ratios of ingredients needed to make the perfect bite, rolling techniques and the correct way to slice your creations. She'll even give you the equipment needed to use your skills at home.
And if that's not enough for you, you also have the option to buy Makiko's cook book 'Sushi Slim' - the perfect way to eat delicious food and lose weight using the skills you've just learned.
From Time Out's four-star review of Suzu:
'...the sushi and sashimi selection deserves special attention. You won’t find flabby fish here, as Suzu sources only the best from fishmonger-cum-sushi shop Atariya. The nigiri are just a little smaller than average, but the rice in our sea bream nigiri was pearlescent, with just the right amount of bite; the fish too was firm and shiny.'
With that kind of praise, you know that you're learning from the best.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one sushi making course at Suzu for one or two people valid until June 17 2014.
- Please select your preferred option at check out.
- Booking is essential. To book, visit http://class.suzuonline.co.uk/product-category/october/ and follow the instructions.
- Alternatively, email email@example.com with your voucher and security codes along with your preferred class and contact details.
- One voucher per person. Multiples may be purchased as gifts.
- Please note that late arrivals will not be accepted into the class and your voucher will be considered used.
- As part of the course, you will receive plum wine, snacks and a rolling mat to take home with you.
- All ingredients and equipment will be provided on the day.
- Vegetarians and children are welcome and catered for however, children must be accompanied by a supervising, paying adult.
- Advanced booking is required and subject to availability.
- A 48 hour cancellation or re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture if this is not adhered to.
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.