40% off tickets to English National Opera's 'Sunken Garden' at the Barbican Centre
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Save 40% on tickets to ‘Sunken Garden’, an occult-mystery featuring one the first uses of 3D film in opera and a libretto by a Booker Prize-nominated author.
- Dutch composer, film and stage director Michel van der Aa makes his ENO debut. 'His ability to fuse music, text and visual images into a totally organic whole sets him apart from nearly all his contemporaries,' says the Guardian.
- Witness stage history. ‘Sunken Garden’ is sure to be among the season’s most talked-about shows.
From Time Out’s listing: ‘Michel van der Aa, the Dutch composer, film and stage director, makes his English National Opera debut with an enthralling multimedia 'occult mystery', featuring one of opera's first uses of 3D film. A world premiere and a brand new collaboration with the Barbican, 'Sunken Garden' tells a multi-layered story of a missing person and those who are searching for him. This landmark new film-opera explores hoax and dark truth, both virtual and real, with a libretto from 'Cloud Atlas' novelist, David Mitchell.
Baritone Roderick Williams takes the main role, with Katherine Manley, Claron McFadden, Jonathan McGovern and Kate Miller-Heidke. The conductor is ENO guest André de Ridder.
Need to know:
- This voucher is for one ticket to 'Sunken Garden' at the Barbican Centre, valid on selected shows from April 12-16, 2013.
- No booking required. Simply print your voucher and present it at the box office on arrival.
- Customers booking multiple vouchers in the same price band will be sat together.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.