£25 tickets to 'Strange Interlude' starring Anne-Marie Duff at the National Theatre
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Time Out called Anne-Marie Duff ‘extraordinary’ in its four star review of ‘Strange Interlude’, now on at the National Theatre. See the masterpiece of American theatre for £25.
- It’s 1923 and Nina (Duff) has lost the love of her life to the Great War. She spends the rest of her days deciding what to do next in the play our critics called ‘something of rare beauty’.
- Poignant, electric and hysterically funny ‘Strange Interlude’ is not to be missed.
More details:This rarely staged, astonishing masterpiece of American theatre has garnered glowing reviews across the board. Rated five stars by Mail on Sunday and The Daily Telegraph who called it ‘startlingly funny’ and four stars by Evening Standard and The Guardian, ‘Strange Interlude’ is a brilliant night at the theatre, starring the actress Time Out recently named as Britain's best.
From Time Out's four star review: ‘…even after a fistful of recent O’Neill productions we still don’t know this extraordinary American playwright as well as we might. I can report that as well as being epic, heartbreaking and oh-so-wordy, Simon Godwin’s Anne-Marie Duff-starring revival is also unexpectedly enjoyable.
'...It wouldn’t work if Duff wasn’t extraordinary, which she is
'...The ending is poignant, but not bleak, and there’s a sort of generosity and even bravery in its refusal to succumb to despair.'
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one ticket to 'Strange Interlude' at the National Theatre on selected performances from August 19 - September 1, 2013.
- Please select your preferred date on checkout.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets will be sat together at the theatre.
- Please print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival in exchange for your ticket.
- Seats are allocated by the theatre box office and not by Time Out.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.