66% off a three hour beginners jewellery making class with afternoon tea
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Giving someone a piece of jewellery shows them that you care. Making someone a piece of jewellery shows them that you've got some surprising skills up your sleeve. And the caring thing too, obviously.
- This 3 hour beginners jewellery making class will cover all the basics from what materials and tools you should use to making your very own handmade bracelet and earrings to take home with you.
- Not only will you learn how to make some beautiful jewellery that screams 'you' but you'll also get afternoon tea as an added bonus.
Diamonds may very well be a girl's best friend but let's face it; they're not always best friends with our bank account. So it's time for a thrifty, crafty alternative that will still make people say 'wow' and give you plenty of reasons to show off your latest piece of bling.
Providing all the necessary materials, this is your opportunity to get in touch with your inner Tatty Divine spirit animal and get creative with a range of coloured beads. On the day, you will learn a range of jewellery making techniques and you'll even make a bracelet and a pair of earrings to take home with you.
So if you're fed up of buying the same old jewellery all the time and want to avoid giving aunty Margret the same brooch as cousin Stuart - just like at last year's Christmas fiasco - then take advantage of this offer and be 100% original 100% of the time.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a three hour beginners jewellery making class with afternoon tea at Stone of Isis valid until December 31 2013.
- Booking is essential. Please email email@example.com with your voucher and security code to book your class.
- Please email for class availability.
- You are expected to make two pieces of jewellery throughout the three hour class. Please not that this will be all your own work and thus, quality will vary.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.