£15 tickets to Monty Python's 'SPAMALOT' at the Playhouse Theatre
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Clip-clop down to the Playhouse Theatre to see the Tony-winning show, 'SPAMALOT' based on one of Britain's most loved comedies, Monty Python's 'The Holy Grail' - just don't forget your coconuts.
- See Warwick Davis make his West End debut as he takes on the role of King Arthur's trust servant Patsy for a limited time only (September 23 - October 19). So be quick and book now!
- Along with Warwick Davis is the nation's favourite celebrity MasterChef contestant, Les Dennis, star as King Arthur and a cast worthy of Round Table status.
- This discount is no flesh wound on the ticket price! We've hacked the cost by 60% so you can run away with a bargain.
Based on the classic film 'Monty Python and the Holy Grail', 'SPAMALOT' will have you rolling in the aisles with laughter thanks to a book written by Monty Python's Eric Idle and a score created by Eric Idle and John Du Prez.
Not only that but Warwick Davis - star of 'Life's Too Short', 'Star Wars' and the 'Harry Potter' series - will be making his towering West End debut in this all new production of 'SPAMALOT'. Warwick is starring as Patsy for a total of just 32 shows alongside his 'Life’s Too Short' co-star, Les Dennis, who is currently playing the role of King Arthur.
Retelling the legend of King Arthur and his Knights of the Round Table on their quest to find the Holy Grail, 'SPAMALOT' features all the best and most loved jokes from the film along with a a flurry of showgirls, killer rabbits, flying cows, all the original songs - including a chance to sing along to the nation's favourite comedy anthem 'Always Look on the Bright Side of Life' - and a few new ditties thrown in for good measure.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to 'Spamalot' at the Playhouse Theatre for selected performances from September 18 - November 2 2013.
- Please select your preferred option at check out.
- Please note that Band A tickets are now £29.50 (usually £59.60) and Band C tickets are £15 (originally £29.50). Discount is based on highest possible saving.
- Please note that show times are Monday - Thursday at 8pm and Friday matinees at 6pm and evening showing at 9pm.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets will sat together. Tickets will be allocated in your selected seating area by the theatre box office and not by Time Out.
- Please print this voucher and present it to the box office upon arrival.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.