Up to 57% off tickets to 'Monty Python's Spamalot' at the Playhouse Theatre
Sorry you missed this offer...
- The Tony-winning classic returns to the West End after 'several nips and tucks', earning a four-star review from Time Out.
- Witness a sparkling cast led by Stephen Tompkinson ('DCI Banks') and Anna-Jane Casey ('Chicago').
- Contemporary references span everyone from Boris to Susan Boyle and change weekly, keeping 'Spamalot' well before the date on the tin.
Lovingly ripped off from the classic film comedy 'Monty Python and the Holy Grail', Spamalot is a laugh-out-loud musical comedy, with a book by Eric Idle and a score created by Eric Idle and John Du Prez.
Telling the legendary tale of King Arthur and his Knights of the Round Table, and featuring a bevy of beautiful show girls, not to mention cows, killer rabbits and French people, Monty Python's Spamalot 'raises silliness to an art form' (The Sunday Times) and has been hailed as a 'no-holds-barred smash hit' (The New Yorker).
Need to know:
- This voucher is for one ticket to 'Monty Python's Spamalot' at the Playhouse Theatre on selected dates between Jan 2 and Jan 31, 2013.
- Please select your preferred date at the checkout, then print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival.
- Voucher is valid for tickets originally costing £59.50 and £49.50. You will be awarded the best available ticket at time of purchase. Please note the discount shown represents the highest possible saving.
- Customers booking multiple vouchers will be sat together.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.