51% off a spa retreat for two with afternoon tea
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Escape to one of seven hotels across the country and relax with a friend. You’ll also enjoy an afternoon tea that'll help inject a little heat into these chilly autumn days.
- Choose from a modern city spa or a rural retreat with locations including Cornwall, Gloucester, Leicestershire, Manchester and more.
- Don't know what to buy for the person who has everything this Christmas? Then what's better than the gift of relaxation? And this voucher can be redeemed any time before March 25 2014. Perfect!
Unwind with an afternoon tea and the use of spa facilities near the sea in Bournemouth, by a lake in Leicestershire or at the highlands in the heart of Stirling. If that doesn’t tickle your fancy, you’ll be sure to find a hotel that does from this extensive list of eight locations dotted around the UK. While experiences differ at each hotel, you’ll be guaranteed a spa day retreat and afternoon tea for two for only £38 (£19 each). And with Christmas coming up, it's the perfect way to treat yourself and buy the perfect Christmas present for your bestie, your mum or that special someone. So go on, have a little luxury. You deserve it!
The Cornwall Hotel Spa and Estate – Cornwall
This four star hotel set on 43 acres of Victorian parkland is walking distance to Cornwall beaches. Your experience includes afternoon tea with smoked salmon or roast chicken sandwiches, warm homemade scones with Cornish jam and clotted cream, a slice of cake, oat and raisin biscuit and a pot of tea. Spa facilities include an infinity pool, sauna and aroma steam-room, drench showers and a state of the art fitness suite.
Barnsdale Hall Hotel – Leciestershire
Afternoon tea includes finger sandwiches, sultana scones, clotted cream, raspberry jam, a selection of home-made cakes served with tea. The leisure facilities include a fully equipped gym, spa pools, swimming pools, a sauna and steam room. Not to mention breathtaking views of Rutland Water.
Hallmark Hotel – Bournemouth
Enjoy sandwiches, cakes, scones, tea and access to the pool, spa pool, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi, aromatherapy cave, relaxation lounge and gym at this four star hotel.
Hallmark Hotel – Gloucester
Unwind in the swimming pool, spa pool, sauna, steam room and gym and enjoy sandwiches, cakes, scones and tea.
Hallmark Hotel – Manchester
This four star hotel has a pool, Jacuzzi, steam room, sauna and gym. Enjoy sandwiches, cakes, scones and tea.
Stirling Highland – Stirlingshire
This four star hotel dating back to 1854 boasts a full working Observatory. Relax in the indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room, spa, gym and squash courts then have afternoon tea with sandwiches, scones and a selection of cakes.
Troon Marine – Ayrshire
This four star hotel in Scotland overlooks a golf course and stunning countryside. Facilities include an indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi, fully equipped gym and a fitness studio. Your afternoon tea includes cakes, sandwiches and scones.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for the use of spa facilities and afternoon tea for two at your choice of one of seven hotels only.
- This voucher is a postal voucher. We'll send you an email confirming your purchase and then your unique voucher will be sent out to you by post. Once you've received your voucher, book directly with the supplier.
- Please allow up to 15 working days for your voucher to arrive by post.
- Your voucher is valid for six months from the date of issue. It is essential that you book and take your experience before this date as vouchers may not be extended beyond the expiration date.
- Bookings essential. Your postal voucher will have all the information you need to know for your experience and booking information.
- Your experience will be for an afternoon. Each venue’s afternoon tea times vary and the length of time using the facilities also vary.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary. Please check with the venue when booking.
- Over 18s only.
- Some locations might require you to complete a health questionnaire prior to using the facilities.
- Participants should be of reasonable health and fitness to enjoy all of the facilities on offer.
Locations (7 available):