£12.50 tickets to 'Siro-A' at Leicester Square Theatre
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Why are those human cigarettes on Boris bikes? Is that a multi-coloured swan? These questions can be answered for £12.50.
- The mind-bending digital magician dancers Siro-A (aka Japan’s answer to The Blue Man Group) fuse mime and lasers to produce a surreal, futuristic show.
- See it for the Siro-A-sly good price of £12.50 (Monday – Thursday) or £15 (Friday – Sunday).
More details:Genre defying, drastically original dance, theatre and puppet posse Siro-A cannot leave Leicester Square - the show has been extended due to phenomenal demand. These Tokyo boys have affected London audiences with their blend of video projection, light animation and lasers, and the show has been repeatedly sold out. This six-strong troupe marches to the beat of their own synth and the result is something between live art, trickery and dance.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one premium ticket to 'Siro-A' at Leicester Square Theatre on selected dates from September 24 - October 20, 2013.
- Please select your preferred date at checkout.
- Monday - Thursday shows now £12.50 (usually £25) and Friday - Sunday shows now £15 (usually £30).
- Customers purchasing mutiple vouchers will be sat together.
- Please print your voucher and present it to the box office in exchange for your ticket.
- Seats are allocated by the theatre box office and not by Time Out.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.