£37.50 tickets to 'Singin' in the rain'
Sorry you missed this offer...
- It’s been raining a lot in the West End, but the cast of this production have a much more positive attitude to bad weather than most Londoners.
- Featuring Adam Cooper, the grown-up Billy Elliot (remember the Swan Lake scene?), this production will have you grinning, swinging and singing. And looking slightly mad on the tube home – but hey, it’s a big city.
- With a four star rating from us and unanimous critical acclaim this stage production of the roaring 20s is a flapping good time!
- Top-price tickets now from £37.50 (usually £65).
From Time Out's four star review 'Singin' in the Rain is such a perfect metaphor for riding out the recessionary blues that by rights this musical should be prescribed for every capital in the stricken eurozone. A saucily stylish import from the Chichester Festival Theatre, Jonathan Church's exuberant production looks back to Stanley Donen and Gene Kelly's 1952 film, which itself looks back to 1927…
'Aside from the central attractions, Church's production is stuffed with delights both ephemeral and essential: hilarious dubbing cock-ups, immaculate choreography, endless gems of cameos. Whatever the state of your bank balance, this is a great investment’.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one ticket to 'Singin' in the Rain' on Monday - Friday shows from April 23 - May 23, 2013.
- Please select your preferred date and price band on checkout.
- Top-price tickets now £37.50 except for Friday shows which are £55 (original price of all top-price tickets £65).
- Please print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets will sat together.
- Cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.