£16 for four cocktails at Simmons Bar, King's Cross
Sorry you missed this offer...
- £4 cocktails? Yes please. Get off at King’s Cross and make your way to this eclectic bar, kitted out with a SEGA, Wizz Fizz, comics and teacups.
- Get sippy with a friend at the bar that looks good with nice drinks, where mo-town, hip hop, soul and even disco plays to a music-savvy crowd.
- ‘Simmons is well good and you should come here. Nuf said,’ reads their slogan. We’d elaborate, but… nuf's been said.
Simmons proclaim to keep it real. That’s why they’re giving you cheerfully cheap cocktails anytime until August 8. Sit on mismatched furniture and enjoy the poison of your choice. You can even have G&T in a teacup. With cucumber. With one voucher per couple, you’ll have just the right amount of post-work, pre-party fun.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for four cocktails before 9:30pm at Simmons Bar, King's Cross up to the value of £34.
- Opening hours: Mon - Wed 4pm - midnight, Thu 4pm - 2am, Fri - Sat 4pm - 3am.
- Over 18s only.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- Maximum of one voucher per two people.
- Original value of this voucher varies depending on drinks ordered.
- Entire value must be used in a single visit.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Expires August 8, 2013.