50% off a three-course meal and Champagne cocktails for two at the Michelin recommended Silk Restaurant
- Usually £99
- Saving 50%
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Enjoy three courses of London’s best Asian-fusion cuisine, served in its most relentlessly wood-panelled restaurant – all for more than 50% off.
- When we say 'best' we really mean it: the Michelin-recommended Silk has been awarded four stars by just about every concerned website out there, including Trip Advisor, Top Table and London Eating.
- Thirsty? Have a complimentary Champagne cocktail of your choice while you're at it.
Savour three Michelin-recommended courses in Silk's classic courtroom setting - home to the trials of Oscar Wilde, Mick Jagger and John Lennon - and enjoy a complimentary Champagne cocktail with today's exclusive Time Out offer.
Diners take a culinary journey down the historic 'Silk Route' with seasonally inspired menus of locally and internationally sourced ingredients, expertly prepared by Head Chef Rajesh Parmar and his talented team.
Signature dishes include scallops seasoned with Kaffir lime leaf on strawberry salsa & refreshing chilli, cilantro coconut froth, a delicious interpretation of Jungli Maas, comprised of tender Kentish Roe Deer, chilli paste, coriander seeds &, smoked vegetable salad and the Pla Yang Krachai, sea bream fillets with fresh red chilli Krachai (lesser ginger) and garlic.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a three-course meal for two from the à la carte menu and Champagne cocktails at Silk Restaurant on selected dates until July 1, 2013.
- Offer available Tue-Sat from 6pm-11pm (last order at 10pm). All bookings subject to availability.
- This voucher is a postal voucher. You'll receive an email confirming your purchase before sending your voucher by post. Once you've received your voucher, book directly with the supplier.
- Please allow up to 15 working days for your voucher to arrive by post.
- Minimum age: 18. Please wear smart casual clothing.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.