£12.50 tickets to 'Silent Night, Unholy Night' on Saturday November 24
- Usually £20
- Saving 37%
Sorry you missed this offer...
- These guys know how to put on a show (it’s us). Break it down at a silent disco, go boating on a man-made lake and wander through an indoor pine forest at The Old Vic Tunnels.
- Shake your bits to guest DJs, gypsy-jazzers 'Franky and the Jacks' and explore the menagerie this Saturday from 9pm.
- Saints welcome, sinners more welcome.
If you’ve never experienced the joys of a silent disco, prepare for a life-changing event. Two DJs play on separate channels to what looks like a crowd of possessed dancers. That’s all until you pop on your headphones and realise the pure joy of living (not an exaggeration). If you feel like a break from your jiving, wander through the pine forest (home to hidden performers), romance someone on the boating lake, be entertained by cabaret performers and shimmy to live music. Holy moly, that's a good time.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one ticket to 'Silent Night, Unholy Night' this Saturday, November 24 at The Old Vic Tunnels from 9pm.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- Multiples may be purchased.
- Over 18s only.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.