£29.99 for entry to a silent disco at The View from The Shard
Sorry you missed this offer...
- This event has sold out. For new dates follow the link in the 'More Details' section below.
- Silent discos are amazing. The View from The Shard is amazing. Extrapolating from this, a silent disco at The View from the Shard will be amazing.
- Lose yourself in the music, the moment you only get one shot do not miss your chance to dance this opportunity comes once in a lifetime.
- Really – this is the first and (probably) last time this will happen. And we're the only ones selling tickets.
- Dance at the top of Western Europe's tallest building on Tuesday, December 3 from 8pm - midnight.
More details:Click here for new dates.
Touch yourself and touch another with the power of dance at Western Europe's tallest building. A silent disco is the perfect date for couples experiencing a language barrier, people with overbearing social problems and avoiding your friend's banal stories. It is acceptable to shimmy strangers, imitate Robyn (or The Royal Ballet), attempt a twerk or pretend you are a bird as you run beside the window.
Silent discos are amongst the best things you’ll ever experience – on par with the birth of a child. As are views from the Shard. Normal entry costs £24.95, so for only £6.04 you can take your moves to new heights.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one ticket to a silent disco at The View from The Shard on Tuesday, December 3 from 8pm - midnight.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Over 18s only.