50% off dim sum making lesson for one and two-course meal plus a glass of wine at Shanghai Blues
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Love dim sum? Dream of making your own dumplings? Smell the soya sauce because this is an offer for you!
- Shanghai Blues are sharing their secrets for 90 minutes only. Wire yourself up. Or just bring a notepad.
- The speciality on offer is the two-course meal and glass of wine - made by Shanghai Blues for you - post lesson.
- Best in class can win £50 of Shanghai Blues vouchers. Eat dim sum forever! (Almost).
More details:Put your new found knowledge into action by tasting dim sum from the experts after your making session. The two course menu on offer is as follows:
Original steamed Shanghai xiao long bao with minced pork
Mini golden pumpkin (v) with fresh pumpkin juice pastry, filled with pumpkin and chopped Chinese mushroom
Mooli croissant (v)
Deep fried sea bass fillet in special sauce
Dried fried french beans (v) with mashed garlic, finished with a dash of soya sauce
Shanghai ‘three marinades’ chicken fillets in soy sauce, brown sugar & Chinese wine
Fried rice with king prawns & fish roe
Our critics gave Shanghai Blues four stars. Here's what they said:
'...The food can be very good, and dishes such as steamed sea bass with Shanghai spice and chilli were beautifully cooked – and even beautifully filleted at the table without mishap. The dim sum shows more imagination than most, particularly a delicate, juicy scallop dumpling in green (spinach juice) pastry. For those prepared to go beyond the knee-jerk British order of crispy shredded duck, the barbecued pipa (banjo) duck, served with fingers of steamed white bread, is a lacquered, action-packed treat.'
Need to know:
- Voucher is valid from May 17 to June 28, 2013.
- This voucher is valid on Fridays from 7pm to 8:30pm only and subject to availability. Please check www.shanghaiblues.co.uk for available dates.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Multiples may be purchased.
- To book, phone 0207 404 1668/9 and quote your voucher and security codes.
- A 12.5% gratuity will be added to your bill.
- This voucher is valid for one person to attend the making dim sum lesson and have a two-course meal and one glass of wine at Shanghai Blues.