£25 Learn to craft a beautiful handmade cushion cover whilst learning to sew, during a three-hour class at the Sew Over It cafe in Clapham
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Receive the perfect introduction to sewing under the guidance of the pros, all within the cute and kitsch confines of the Sew Over It café.
- All of the essential materials and tools will be provided for you so that as well as leaving with new skills, you’ll have a beautiful cushion cover, decorated in fabric buttons to brighten a chair at home.
- Over the three-hour class you’ll thread a machine, practise how to sew straight, cut and pin fabric, sew on a button and consume lots of tea and cake.
Having spent the whole of her childhood crafting, and the first part of her career being trained by couture designer Bruce Oldfield, self-confessed sewing addict Lisa Comfort decided to open up shop in Clapham. Her café turned sew-school is every crafters dream, with a friendly team of fellow creative types, machines to hire and bottomless teapots.
Need to know:
- Voucher is valid for one Button Me Cushion class lasting three hours.
- To book, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your voucher code. You will then need to present your voucher on arrival at the class.
- One voucher per person, or buy more as gifts. All bookings are subject to availability. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- Children under the age of sixteen must be accompanied by an adult.