49% off seafood or fish and chips with prosecco at Seawise in Stables Market, Camden
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Don’t be crabby, save big when you and a friend mussel in on a seafood meal or fish and chips at Seawise in Stables Market, Camden Town.
- Toast to the prawn of a new day with a glass of prosecco each, then share a meal including dressed crab, scallops, prawn skewers, razor clams and grilled mussels or fish and chips.
- Bask in the seafaring wisdom of this Camden Town favourite, serving some of London’s best seafood for more than 30 years.
More details:Time Out’s critics haven’t had the chance yet to sail the good ship Seawise, but the masses have – and they’ve loved every bite. With 4.5 stars on tripadvisor.co.uk, and 4 stars on qype.co.uk, this Stables Market fixture has been described by locals and international visitors alike as a ‘lovely’ ‘gem of a place’ serving ‘authentic’, ‘amazing’ seafood.
Staff at Seawise are efficient and knowledgeable – exactly what you’d expect from a family-run business with more than 30 years’ experience. And because the day’s fish is bought every morning, you can be sure it’s flaky, fresh and flavourful.
Don’t let this offer slip through your net; plunge into Seawise today.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for a sharing seafood meal for two with a glass or Prosecco each (£22, usually £50) or fish and chips for two with a glass of Prosecco each (£12, usually £23.90).
- Please select your preferred option at checkout.
- Bookings essential. To book, call 0207 428 5835 or email email@example.com with your unique voucher code and preferred date and time. Once you've been approved, simply print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- Please note: bookings cannot be made on Seawise's website.
- One voucher per couple. Multiples may be purchased as gifts.
- This voucher does not include an additional service charge of 10%.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Cannot be used on Valentine's Day or Mother's Day.
- Expires April 24, 2014.