£10 tickets to the BBC Scottish Symphony Orchestra at Royal Festival Hall
Sorry you missed this offer...
- See them on the telly, hear them on the radio, now scuttle down to Royal Festival Hall to see the BBC Scottish Symphony Orchestra.
- The world class musicians perform five vibrant works by Ligeti and Takemitsu on Thursday, November 28.
- £10 gets you a ticket worth up to £39. Don’t miss the Proms regulars and radio classical music stars.
More details:Maintained by and featured regularly on the BBC, Proms regulars and internationally renowned, the Scottish Symphony Orchestra travel south for a night at Royal Festival Hall this month. This concert showcases works by two 20th Century composers that reflect social changes during their lifetime. Born and raised in Imperial Japan, Takemitsu originally rejected his homeland’s traditional music. Later in life, he began reincorporating Japanese instruments to create opulent, sensual masterpieces.
After escaping his native Hungary following Soviet suppression, Ligeti threw himself into Western Europe's avante garde. Influenced by Phillip Glass, his Violin Concerto subverts traditional orchestral conventions.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one ticket to the BBC Scottish Symphony Orchestra at Royal Festival Hall on Thursday, November 28 at 7:30pm.
- Your will be allocated a ticket worth £27, £33 or £39.
- Please be aware tickets are not allocated by Time Out.
- Tickets are available for collection an hour before the show starts.
- Please print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival in exchange for your ticket.
- Cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.