40% off tickets to English National Opera's 'Satyagraha'
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Philip Glass’s operatic masterpiece returns to ENO after it’s 2007 London performance, a collaboration with Metropolitan Opera, New York.
- Don’t miss the visually spectacular opera based on Ghandi’s spiritual progress towards nonviolent protest during his early years in South Africa.
- Alan Oke and Janis Kelly return to the roles they created in 2007, with Stuart Stratford conducting. Save up to 40% on tickets.
This month, the mesmerising musical mediation on Ghandi’s early years returns to London after its 2007 run in collaboration with the New York Metropolitan Opera. ‘Satyagraha’ is part two of Glass’s Portrait Trilogy, based on men who have changed the world. Rated five stars by ‘The Guardian’, who called it ‘a must-see’, this show promises theatrical flair and stunning design at London Coliseum.
Please note this performance is sung in Sanskrit without surtitles.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one ticket to the English National Opera's 'Satyagraha' on dates from Nov 20 - Dec 4.
- Please select your preferred date and price point at checkout.
- Front Dress Circle tickets now £50.40 (usually £84), Rear Dress Circle tickets now £41.40 (usually £69) and Upper Circle tickets now £23.40 (usually £39).
- Please be aware tickets are not allocated by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets will be seated together.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.