£20 tickets to the critically acclaimed musical 'Salad Days'
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Take Spandau Ballet’s advice: ‘these are my salad days, slowly being eaten away’, and don’t miss your opportunity to see this show for a price as cheap as chips! (It's healthier too).
- Now in its third year, the Time Out’s Critics Choice show was called 'marvellously entertaining stuff' in 2011 when we gave it four stars.
- If you’re into extravagantly silly humour, this Tête A Tête will not disappoint. A magical piano makes strangers dance, and the story culminates in the characters flying over London in a UFO.
We’ve called it ‘a topping treat’ in previous years, and 2012 will certainly be no different. The immensely popular, hugely funny ‘Salad Days’ returns this month to Riverside Studio. See the production the Daily Telegraph rated four stars and called ‘a sure-fire cure for the winter blues’.
What Time Out said in last year's four star review: '...Bill Bankes-Jones's production is unreservedly knowing. Drippy Tim, fragrant Jane and everybody in the chipper, Brylcreemed world they inhabit are magnified into absurd English archetypes; the whole thing has a wry, 'Round the Horne'-esque hilarity to it, abetted by Quinny Sachs's kitsch choreography and a gifted cast. Whether subverted by Tête à Tête, or simply such a product of its times that it now works as a spoof of them, this is tremendous fun.'
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one ticket to 'Salad Days' on selected dates from December 20 2012 - January 12 2013.
- Please select your preferred date on checkout.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets will be sat together.
- Please print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.