Tickets to The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra from £15
- Usually £31.50
- Save up to 52%
Sorry you missed this offer...
- After sixty-five years, the RPO is enigmatic as ever. The internationally acclaimed orchestra performs an exciting spring season.
- Book your tickets to ‘Enchanting Russia’ at Royal Festival Hall on Wed, Mar 20 (£17.50) or ‘Alexander Shelley conducts Russian Masterpieces’ on April 10 at Fairfield Halls, Croydon (£15).
- Either way you’ll witness beautiful music in a stunning venue – perfect for classical music fans.
Kirill Karabits conducts a concert of Russian music on Wednesday, March 20 at Royal Festival Hall. Masterworks performed include Tchaikovsky’s first symphony ‘Winter Daydreams’, The Overture to Borodin’s opera ‘Prince Igor’ and Prokofiev’s ‘Third Piano Concerto’. Expect evocative, colourful music.
Wednesday, April 10 sees Croydon’s Fairfield Halls energised with Russian Masterpieces – as conducted by Alexander Shelley. Works performed include the dramatic ‘Romeo and Juliet Fantasy Overture’ and ‘Scheherazade’.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one ticket to The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra on Wednesday March 20 at Royal Festival Hall or Wednesday April 10 at Fairfield Hall, Croydon.
- Please select your preferred date on checkout. Both shows begin at 7:30pm.
- Discount based on largest possible saving.
- Original price for the Mar 20 show varies between £28 - £37.50.
- Original price for the Apr 10 show varies between £28.50 - £31.50.
- Tickets are allocated on a first come, best served basis and are available for collection at the box office an hour before the performance.
- Please print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets will be seated together at the theatre.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
Locations (2 available):