40% off Côte de Boeuf for two at Rowley’s Restaurant with unlimited fries and side salad
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Tuck into a decadent Côte de Boeuf dinner for two including unlimited fries, green salad and herb butter on the side.
- Enjoy service with a smile in this St James' institution in central London.
- Chow down in this restaurant based on St. James's prestigious Jermyn Street, located in the same building that saw the birth of the famous Walls meat business.
The only way beef could get more decadent than this would be if a cow draped in diamonds stood in a field of real gold. Côte de Boeuf is one of the most exquisite cuts and you and your special someone will be tucking into this delectable dish for two at Rowley’s Restaurant in St James’s. Not only that, but you’ll get unlimited fries, scrumptious salads and herb butter on the side.
Rowley's Restaurant is a bit of a St James' institution, famed for its spectacular range of delicious steak and grill dishes. They’ve been making mouths water for 36 years and are best-known for their secret recipe, which makes the herb, Roquefort and butter sauce kick.
Treat the one you love, or impress a work colleague with this meaty feast for two and laugh in the face of regular steaks forever more.
Need to know:
- Valid for Côte de Boeuf for two at Rowley’s Restaurant with unlimited fries and side salad .
- Bookings essential. To book, phone 0207 930 2707 and quote your voucher code (subject to availability).
- 48 hour cancellation policy applies.
- Voucher not valid on February 14, 2014.
- Voucher valid from January 9 to March 31, 2014.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded, or used in conjunction with any other offer.