£7.50 cocktail and Indian bun at Roti Chai Chaat Shack, Southbank Centre Festival Village
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Go to the heart of everything Indian at the annual Alchemy Festival, and straight to the acclaimed Roti Chai Chaat Shack.
- Sip your Pain-Killer, Thandai Toddy or Dalchini Devil after devouring your Indian street bun, all for £7.50!
- 'The bowls of spicy Keralan banana chips gracing every table are reason enough to visit on their own merit,' says Foodepedia.
Roti Chai Chaat Shack is the restaurant and bar in residence for Alchemy, Southbank Centre's annual festival of Indian culture. Special for the festival, the team from the highly acclaimed Roti Chai near Bond Street have created three delicious street inspired spiced buns: Bun Chilli Chicken, Bun Samosa (with smashed Punjabi pea & potato samosa) and Bun Coorgi (with spicy Keralan pulled pork).
'Roti Chai (bread, tea) is dedicated to serving inexpensive, café-style Indian food... It does so with some panache, in a stylish, contemporary setting,' says Time Out.
Redeemable until April 25, 2013 only
Need to know:
- This voucher is for a cocktail and Indian Street bun at the pop-up Roti Chai Chaat Shack at the Southbank Festival Village only, valid until April 25, 2013.
- Multiples may be purchased; no cash alternative.
- No booking required. Please present your printed voucher to claim your cocktail and bun.
- Must be 18 or over.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.