Up to 49% off top and second price tickets for 'Rock of Ages' at the GarrickTheatre
Sorry you missed this offer...
- 'Splendidly silly' says ‘Metro’, 'Rock’n’roll debauchery' says ‘The Guardian’. Don’t be shy - feed that guilty pleasure of studded leather and big guitar solos.
- This five-time Tony Award nominated musical has a cast of renowned performers from musical theatre, music and television. Even Alice Cooper once stole the show.
- Classic anthems include 'Don’t Stop Believin’', 'We Built This City', 'The Final Countdown', 'Wanted Dead or Alive', 'Here I Go Again', 'Can’t Fight this Feeling' and 'I Want To Know What Love Is'.
More details:Don your kohl, let your hair down and head to the Garrick Theatre for an 'insanely fun' (Time Out New York) few hours of eyebrow-scorching tunes by Bon Jovi, Journey, Whitesnake and other rock legends.
Billed as 'Spinal Tap meets Broadway', the story follows Drew, a boy from south Detroit, and Sherrie, a small-town girl, both in LA to chase their dreams of making it big and falling in love. 'Rock of Ages' takes you back to the time of bands with big egos playing big guitar solos, sporting even bigger hair.
Need to know:
- Voucher is valid for one ticket to 'Rock of Ages' at the Garrick Theatre on selected dates between Monday, May 20 and Friday, June 28, 2013.
- Vouchers cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Customers who book multiple vouchers will be sat together at the theatre.
- Please print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival.
- £35 tickets are located in top price stalls or dress circle seats (usually £65). £25 tickets are stalls or grand circle tickets (usually £49.50).
- Offer not valid Fridays at 7.45pm and Saturday matinees and 7.45pm shows. Also excludes all performances May 27 - May 31, 2013.