Exclusive three-course meal and Champagne at The Ritz
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Experience dining at one of the most luxurious restaurants in the world, The Ritz Restaurant in Mayfair, when you book a three-course lunch or dinner with Champagne for one, exclusive to Time Out.
- Select three courses from the Du Jour Menu, sample dishes include Langoustine and Basil, Braised Halibut, Barbary Duck and Exotic Fruit Souffle.
- With Executive Chef John Williams at the helm, you can expect classical British dishes, beautifully presented.
- Also included is a chilled glass of Champagne to toast your good fortune.
Treat yourself to something truly special with an indulgent dining experience at The Ritz London. You and your guests can enjoy three courses and a glass of Champagne within the opulent golden surroundings of one of the grandest hotels in the world.
With vast floor to ceiling windows overlooking Green Park, rich Louis XVI-inspired decor and dazzling garlands of chandeliers reflected in grand mirrored walls, The Ritz Restaurant is simply a wonder to behold. Culinary mastermind John Williams ensures ingredients of the highest quality are used at their seasonal best for his Escoffier-influenced recipes, drawing inspiration from classic and traditional dishes of the last century and developing his own light fresh 'Palace style cooking'.
Need to know:
- This offer is for a three course meal from the Du Jour Menu and a glass of Champagne for one person at The Ritz Restaurant.
- Available for lunch Monday to Friday and dinner Sunday to Friday until 22 April 2013.
- Excludes Valentine's Day and dates during the Easter break.
- Dress code applies: gentlemen are required to wear a jacket and tie. Jeans, sportswear and sports shoes not permitted.
- Once booked, a 24 hour cancellation policy applies.
- One voucher per person; multiples may be purchased as gifts.
- A maximum of six vouchers can be bought per booking.
- Please book your table using the link provided and bring your voucher along on the day. Should you have any queries please call 020 7300 2370.