50% off a vintage afternoon tea for two with Taittinger Champagne at Bistro One Ninety, Kensington
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Even at twice this price it's nice. Have Champagne, smoked salmon, cream, jam, pastries and everything you expect by Kensington.
- Stats don’t lie – afternoon tea is trending. Are you trendy? Prove it with a scone.
- Dine fine at a Kensington hotel for £16.50 each (it’s surrounded by cultural attractions).
More details:Champagne afternoon tea is classy. You’ll get four kinds of sandwich (smoked salmon, cucumber, ham and mustard, egg and cress), fresh scones with clotted cream and homemade jams, macarons, white chocolate cheesecake, amaretto opera, berries tartlets, chocolate lollipops, tea or infusions and a glass of Taittinger Champagne. Afterwards, take a stroll in Hyde Park, shop on Oxford Street, go to the Science Museum or discreetly undo your button and tap your belly.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for a vintage afternoon tea for two with a glass of Taittinger Champagne each at Bistro One Ninety at the Gore Hotel.
- Bookings essential. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 584 6601 and quote your voucher code.
- A 48 hour cancellation policy applies.
- Available for redemption from 1pm - 4pm only.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- Cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Expires May 18, 2014.
Bistro One Ninety, The Gore Hotel
190 Queen's Gate, London, SW7 5EX
High St. Kensington, South Kensington and Gloucester Road
Phone 0207 584 6601Visit the site