£20 for a sirloin and sav on 'Smiths' of Smithfield's top floor
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Steak and chips. Two words that go together better than sunshine and happiness.
- The clue to the fine provenance of the rare breed beef is in the restaurant’s name. 'Smiths' of Smithfield’s is in the shadows of Smithfield Market – London’s only working meat market .
- What better way is there to wash down this heartiest of meals than with a glass of fine Cab Sav? None, that’s how many.
More details:It’s been a seemingly endless winter of rain and misery but now is the time to get back into the, err, spring of things with some top-quality British comfort food in plush surroundings. At the zenith of a Grade II listed four-floor building on Farringdon’s funky Charterhouse Street, the Top Floor Restaurant and Terrace at 'Smiths' of Smithfields is an airy, comfortable spot to enjoy a superior rare breed steak.
There’s none of the stuffiness you get at some of the Big Smoke’s more sneering restaurants but you can expect to gasp at panoramic City views through huge windows and relax in a calm environment while you chow down on top cuts. With this offer, we invite you to enjoy lunch or an early dinner of a an 8oz Rare Breed Sirloin (28 days aged), Chips & Béarnaise Sauce with a glass of 2010 Colchagua Cabernet Sauvignon, Montes. What are you waiting for?
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for a sirloin and sav for one on 'Smiths' of Smithfield's top floor restaurant and roof terrace.
- Bookings essential. To book, phone 020 7251 7950 and quote your voucher code.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- Available for redemption Monday - Saturday (lunch between 12 - 2:45pm and dinner between 6 - 7:30pm).
- You must book for at least two people but no more than six.
- Cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Expires April 17, 2014.