Champagne, lobster, steak, dessert and live music for two at Boisdale Canary Wharf
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Two flutes of 2004 vintage Dom Perignon champagne, a lobster, a Chateaubriand steak, a dessert plate to share and entry for two to live music at the Time Out four-star restaurant Boisdale, Canary Wharf.
- Eat like royalty in elegant surroundings (crown, corgis and palaces optional).
- Enjoy some great live jazz after the food, daddio.
More details:Have a reason to celebrate? Got a special someone you want to impress? Or are you just fed up and want a taste of the high life? Either way, here’s a meal deal that’s 10,000 light years ahead of that supermarket sandwich and bag of crisps combo you saw at lunchtime.
Boisdale of Canary Wharf is the biggest, best and most refined restaurant in Docklands. Aside from superior steaks, diners can expect elegance and sophistication from start to finish. With this offer two diners start their meal with a glass of 2004 vintage Dom Perignon champagne each, before an incredible meal follows. To start there is a whole lobster to share, ahead of a main course of an impressively succulent Chateaubriand steak. Rounding the food off is a dessert plate for two. You’ll then have time to relax before some of the best jazz musicians in town hit the stage for your listening pleasure.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for two flutes of Dom Perignon Champagne, one lobster, one chateaubriand steak, a dessert plate to share and entry for two to the live music show.
- For starting times and details of the show, visit www.tickets.boisdale.co.uk
- Bookings essential. To book, phone 020 7715 5818 and quote your voucher code and preferred date of attendance.
- May be redeemed Monday - Thursday from March 1 - May 31, 2014.
- One voucher per person. Multiples may be purchased as gifts.
- All bookings subject to availability.
- A 48 cancellation policy applies. Failure to comply will result in forfeit.
- Over 18s only.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.