£15 tickets to Steven Berkoff’s 'Religion and Anarchy'
Sorry you missed this offer...
- See five, new, one-act plays written by dramatist, provocateur and one-time Bond villain Steven Berkoff.
- £15 gets you a premium seat at the thought provoking production exploring Britain's anti-Semitism.
- From a pro-Palestinian editorial slant to prisoners arriving at a concentration camp – ‘Religion and Anarchy’ doesn’t shy away from controversy.
- Don’t miss Gillian Wright, fresh from her Eastenders departure as Jean Slater, who stars in the show.
More details:Characteristically outspoken and deliberately provocative, Berkoff’s collection of five short plays depicts what he perceives to be Britain’s deep-seated anti-Semitism. In ‘How to Train an Anti-Semite’ a couple blame Jews for the Israeli-Palestine conflict while ‘Roast’ sees a Christian woman tell her child a bedtime horror story about an ‘evil’ Jew. 'Guilt' is a haunting piece exploring family relationships through the nostalgia attributed to kosher food. The final and most moving plays in the series, 'Line-up' and 'Gas' follow the horrors faced by concentration camp prisoners, and their final expressions of courage and love for each other.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one premium ticket to Steve Berkoff's 'Religion and Anarchy' at Jermyn Street Theatre on dates between Oct 16 - 26, 2013.
- Please select your preferred date at checkout.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets will be seated together at the theatre.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
Jermyn Street Theatre
16b Jermyn St, London, SW1Y 6ST
Piccadilly CircusVisit the site