Tickets to Alan Ayckbourn’s ‘Relatively Speaking’ at Wyndham’s Theatre
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Prepare your belly to go into full on laughing mode as Felicity Kendal, Jonathan Coy, Kara Tointon and Max Bennett take on Alan Ayckbourn's 1965 farce, 'Relatively Speaking'.
- Described as being 'staged with such professionalism, fidelity and flair that it is all but impossible not to be won over by its timeless virtues... [and] nigh impossible not to ache with laughter.' by The Telegraph in its five-star review.
- Top-price tickets now just £37 (originally £59.50) and second-price tickets now just £22.50 (originally £35). There's no messing around with those prices!
No one likes those awkward family gatherings... unless you're an onlooker and the very skilled Alan Ayckbourn has orchestrated the whole thing for your entertainment. Then it's hilarious.
Join Ginny (Kara Tointon) on a downward spiral of lies and comical mishaps as she tries to end her affair with the older and married Phillip (Jonathan Coy) at his martial home which he shares with his wife, Sheila (Felicity Kendal), in Buckingshire. As if that situation wasn't sticky enough, Ginny is followed by her dim-witted boyfriend, Greg (Max Bennett), who mistakes the older couple to be Ginny's parents. Confused? So are all the characters. But as an audience member, everything will become chrystal clear just like the sound of the guttural laugh you will adopt while watching this farcical play.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one ticket to selected performances of 'Relatively Speaking' from June 27 - July 31, 2013.
- Please select your preferred date and price band on checkout.
- Please note that matinees start at 2.30pm and evening performances start at 7.30pm.
- Please print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets will sat together. Tickets will be allocated in your selected seating area by the theatre box office and not by Time Out.
- Cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.