£14 steak or lobster burger with chips and a half-bottle of wine at Reform Social and Grill
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Toast to something special at Reform Social and Grill, Marylebone’s hottest British restaurant, at the five-star Mandeville Hotel.
- For only £14, you’ll get a succulent 10 oz Buccleuch Estate hanger steak, served with a side of Reform’s famous chips and a half-bottle of Malbec. Not your thing? How about a Lobster burger, served with chips and a half-bottle Chardonnay?
- Opened last summer, Reform has already garnered 4.5 stars on Square Meal and Book a Table, along with rave reviews from the Evening Standard and Daily Mail.
Lobster or steak? The question, of existential scope and importance, has plagued humankind’s greatest minds for centuries.
On the one hand, it’s almost impossible to disagree with Reform’s classic hanger steak, charcoal-grilled to perfection and slathered in garlic butter. But on the other hand… lobster! No matter your stance in this age-old debate, rest assured your meal will come with a side of Reform’s old-fashioned hand cut chips and a half-bottle of wine – Malbec with your steak, Chardonnay with your lobster.
Or does that just make choosing even harder?
Need to know:
- This voucher is for one 10-oz hanger steak with chips and a half-bottle of Malbec at Reform Social and Grill, valid until May 5, 2013.
- Alternatively, this voucher may be redeemed for a lobster burger with a chips and a half-bottle of Chardonnay, also until May 5, 2013.
- Advance booking required. To book, please call 0207 224 1624 and quote your unique voucher code.
- Maximum one voucher per person; multiples may be purchased as gifts. Maximum six vouchers per booking.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.