Three courses and a glass of Prosecco at Reform Social and Grill per person for £28
Sorry you missed this offer...
- It’s as British as a pigeon sipping tea. Tuck into Marylebone’s newest sensation and enjoy proper foodstuffs.
- Suckle the likes of a crab tart, a duck Scotch egg, lamb cutlets, a pork chop, eccles cake, or a sticky toffee pudding off a whole menu's worth of classics.
- Opened this summer, Reform Social and Grill already has five stars on urban spoon, four and a half on square meal and the critics are loving it. Get in before the rest of London.
More details:The five star Mandeville Hotel opened the Reform Social and Grill earlier this year to feed British fare to the masses. Taking inspiration from old Gentlemen clubs, the restaurant offers hearty English meals, which are all the rage of late (what, what old boy?). With a few dishes influenced by the continent (if you look closely you'll spot garlic snails) and a token cheeseburger, the menu carries age-old flavours into 2012, and it's proving a popular recipe. To see the menu, click here.
Need to know:
- Valid for three courses (a starter, main and dessert) from the A la carte menu and a glass of Prosecco per person at Reform Social and Grill.
- Excludes Scottish sirloin and ribeye dishes.
- Bookings essential. To book, phone 0207 224 1624 and quote your voucher code.
- Not valid during the month of December.
- Must be redeemed before January 31 2013.
- Discount and original price based on maximum value of the deal. Actual price dependent on dishes chosen.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Reform Social and Grill
Mandeville Place, City of Westminster, W1U 2BE
Bond StreetVisit the site