2-for-1 tickets to City Cruise’s Thames hop on hop off tour
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Channel Andy Samberg and get on a boat. See London from sea level, stopping off at Westminster, Waterloo, Tower and Greenwich piers.
- Your voucher gives you and a friend unlimited one day cruising on a City Cruise Red Rover boat with open air decks, panoramic windows and running commentary.
- Glide past St. Paul’s Cathedral, The Tower of London, The Houses of Parliament, The London Eye and more historic sites while learning something new.
All aboard the good ship City Cruise! Whether you’re new to London, want to show visitors a good time or fancy gliding along the Thames in the sun, this cruise will please. With four stopping points, you and a guest are free to roam around Thames destinations before jumping back on board and visiting the next. There’s history around every bend, so go learn something new about London and yell “I’m the king of the world!” on a boat.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for two tickets to City Cruise’s Red Rover Thames hop on hop off tour.
- This voucher is a postal voucher. We'll send you an email confirming your purchase and then your unique voucher will be sent out to you by post.
- Please allow up to 15 working days for your voucher to arrive by post.
- Simply take your voucher along to the City Cruises ticket office on one of the listed piers on the day you wish to take the cruise and it will be exchanged for a ticket.
- Departures from the following piers every 30 minutes: Waterloo Pier, Tower Pier, Greenwich Pier, London Eye Pier.
- Your voucher includes unlimited travel on the City Cruises boat so you can hop on and off as many times as you wish during the day.
- Your postal voucher includes a personalised voucher and message card.
- Your voucher includes cancellation indemnity.
- Under 16s must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Cruises commence at 10am and finish at approximately 6pm (depending on the season).
- You can use your voucher any day of the week subject to availability. Some restrictions may apply during special occasions and major events.
- Your voucher is valid for nine months from the date of issue. The expiry date will be printed on your postal voucher.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary. Please check with the venue when booking.
- Voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded.
- Please note that vouchers can only be sent to a UK address as there is no international shipping.