£18 for two courses or £22 for three at ★★★★ restaurant The Red Fort
- Usually £34
- Save up to 47%
Sorry you missed this offer...
- ‘Things couldn’t get much better,’ said our critics. Eat some of the best Indian in town.
- This Dean St institution’s been serving celebrities and politicians for 29 years. Have a taste of fame and fortune for a fraction of the price.
- Choose two courses from a set menu for £18 or – for £4 more – have three courses. You’ll also get saffron rice and any side dishes for £3 (50% off).
- Meals are epically good – think tandoori garlic chicken, salmon tikka, Indian doughnuts in warm cardamom infused syrup and plenty more.
From Time Out’s four star review: ‘…It’s accomplished Moghul court cooking with some pan-Indian influences: fine-minced seekh kebabs with tangy mint relish; the sort of chicken tikka and ochre-coloured, gingery bhuna gosht that reminds you how special these often bastardised dishes can be; and unusual items, such as baingan mirchi ka salan, quartered baby aubergines with peanut and tamarind sauce. Everything else that appears on the table, from the folded popadoms and dainty chutneys to steaming breads, are excellent.
On special occasions, for which the flatteringly lit, elegantly neutral room is made, go à la carte for the likes of saffron lobster and aromatic spiced seafood. To paraphrase D:Ream, things couldn’t get much better.’
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for a 2 or 3 courses for one from a set menu including a saffron rice and 50% off any side dishes at The Red Fort.
- The bill for side dishes is payable directly to the restaurant.
- Bookings essential. To book, phone 020 7437 2115 and quote your unique voucher code.
- Available booking times: Lunch Mon - Fri noon - 2:30pm. Dinner: Sun - Mon 5:30pm - 11pm. Tue - Sat 5:30pm - 6:30pm and after 10pm.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Expires May 31, 2013.
- Discount based on largest possible saving. Original price varies depending on menu items chosen.
- Vegetarian options are available.
- Service not included. A 12.5% service charge will be added to your bill.
- Tea, coffee and additional drinks are available at an additional charge on the day.
- Maximum of four vouchers per table.
- Maximum original value of three courses is £41.