62% off a raw chocolate masterclass in Hammersmith
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Attention chocolate lovers! Nutritious can be delicious – this class will turn you into a luxury raw chocolate maker.
- Do you need 14 reasons to eat more chocolate? Probably not. You'll still learn them here, plus the history of cacao beans.
- Take your white and dark chocolate and truffles home in a ribboned box (read: take home an empty ribbonned box).
More details:Attitude to Food run workshops that prove it's possible to eat delicious food that's good for you. Naturally, that includes a chocolate course. Did we mention it's perfect timing for Christmas? These bad boys are made from the raw stuff and are sugar, gluten and dairy free. You’ll make decadent white and dark chocolates and rich, creamy truffles to take home in a ribboned box along with a digital book of recipes.
But wait, ladies and gents, there’s more. You can get a Chocolate Starter Kit for £10 at your class and save 15% on nutrition programmes with the team that work with you to boost energy levels, improve mood and balance weight. The greatest wealth is health after all.
Please be aware you must book your class before October 22, 2013 and your voucher may be used on classes until January 11, 2014.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for a Raw chocolate masterclass with attitude to food.
- Bookings essential. To book, email email@example.com and quote your voucher and security codes and phone number.
- Suitable for vegetarian, vegan, dairy, sugar and gluten-free diets.
- Not suitable for customers with nut allergies.
- Class lasts approximately 90 minutes.
- Customers will receive a free strategy session and save 15% on nutrition programmes.
- Classes take place in groups of up to 20 people.
- Dates are subject to availabilty. All classes held on weekday evenings and Saturdays.
- Over 18s only.
- Expires January 11, 2014.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Please be aware you must book your class before October 22, 2013 and may be used on classes until January 11, 2014.