Up to 35% off tickets to RAMBERT's 'The Castaways' at Sadler's Wells
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Contemporary dancers flow and ebb against an electric field of music, adopt animal mannerisms and dance to Yiddish and 50s music in Rambert’s triple bill.
- Works by Mark Baldwin, Barak Marshall and Ashley Page are performed with a live orchestra for a very limited run.
- Don’t miss a performance produced by a bonafide powerhouse of contemporary dance. Tickets from £13.
More details:The centrepiece of this programme is one of America’s most prominent choreographers Barak Marshall’s ‘The Castaways’. Set to Yiddish and American 50s pop songs, the witty theatrical production is celebrated for its signature enchanting style.
Performed alongside is Ashley Page’s ‘Subterrain’, where five couples interact with music as if it were an electric field. This is the first UK commission of Page’s since he left Scottish Ballet last year.
Last but not least is Mark Baldwin’s ‘The Comedy of Change’, interpreting Darwinian theories with music by Julian Anderson. Expect animal mannerisms and tight steps in the show The Observer called a ‘winner’.
Please be aware the Saturday matinee show is a shorter programme as it excudes 'The Comedy of Change'.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one top price ticket to RAMBERT's 'The Castaways' at Sadler's Wells on selected performances from October 23 -26.
- Wednesday October 23 and Thursday October 24 shows now £25 (usually £38) and Saturday October 26 matinee show now £13 (usually £20).
- Please select your preferred date at checkout.
- Customers booking multiple vouchers at the same time will be seated together.
- Please be aware tickets are not allocated by Time Out.
- Children under five will not be admitted.
- Please be aware the Saturday matinee show is a shorter programme as it excudes 'The Comedy of Change'.