34% off tickets to RAMBERT's 'The Castaways' at Sadler's Wells
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Contemporary dancers flow and ebb against an electric field of music, adopt animal mannerisms and dance to Yiddish and 50s music in Rambert’s triple bill.
- Works by Mark Baldwin, Barak Marshall and Ashley Page are performed with a live orchestra for a very limited run.
- Don’t miss a performance produced by a bonafide powerhouse of contemporary dance.
More details:The centrepiece of this programme is one of America’s most prominent choreographers Barak Marshall’s ‘The Castaways’. Set to Yiddish and American 50s pop songs, the witty theatrical production is celebrated for its signature enchanting style.
Performed alongside is Ashley Page’s ‘Subterrain’, where five couples interact with music as if it were an electric field. This is the first UK commission of Page’s since he left Scottish Ballet last year.
Last but not least is Mark Baldwin’s ‘The Comedy of Change’, interpreting Darwinian theories with music by Julian Anderson. Expect animal mannerisms and tight steps in the show The Observer called a ‘winner’.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one top price ticket to RAMBERT's 'The Castaways' at Sadler's Wells on October 23 or October 24.
- Please select your preferred date at checkout.
- Children under five will not be admitted.
- Cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Please print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival in exchange for your ticket.
- Please be aware tickets are not allocated by Time Out.